Choosing a safe infant car seat is one of the most important tasks for parents and caregivers. Driving or operating a motor vehicle with infants and children. We must secure the child in an infant safety seat that is positioned in the vehicle. A car seat is your vehicle’s only tool to protect your child happen an accident. Choose an infant car seat that has been tested and meets all current safety requirements set forth by law. We installed the car seat in the vehicle.
One of the biggest advantages of modern baby car seats, we can combine them with a stroller or a stroller. This makes the car seat versatile and allows the mother or caregiver the flexibility to transport the baby. Some car seats fit on the handlebars of a stroller or stroller and can reattach to the vehicle. This is great when the baby is sleeping and you don’t want to wake him up. Especially since babies often fall asleep on rides. With these systems, you don’t have to worry about lifting your baby out of the seat. Then put him in the stroller without waking him up. Just release the button on the car seat and you can lift the seat from the base. Put the baby and car seat into the stroller.
Besides safe and fitted baby car seats, they also need to be comfortable. Your baby will spend a lot of time in his car seat. May spend a lot of time sleeping or napping. It is important to ensure the car seat provides adequate support for your head and neck and provides additional padding.
Safe Infant Car Seat
It’s also a good idea to check the ergonomic features of the car seat. They designed the ergonomic baby car seat to ensure that the baby rests. Does not experience any physical discomfort while sitting in the car seat.
Not only should an infant car seat be safe, fitted, and comfortable. But you also need to consider how to clean the car seat. Car seats with removable padded covers make cleaning up any spills or leftovers quick and easy. This is especially important once your child reaches walking age and starts eating in the car seat. Be sure to wash your car seat covers and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
You have questions about the correct installation of your car seat. Please contact the manufacturer. Infant car seats can save lives, but only if they are installed correctly. Many statistics show that most vehicle operators do not install infant car seats. Always ensure that we installed the car seat according to the manufacturer’s standards and recommendations.
Joie i-Spin 360 i-Size Group 0+/1 Car Seat – Deep Sea with Free Elephant Chevron Replacement Pad. An i-size seat that can used as a rear facing extender car seat, which means your little one. Will be from birth to 105 cm, which is considered the safest way to travel. The seat will rotate on its base, allowing you to turn the seat toward the door. This makes it easier for your little one to get in and out of the car. No more stretching and reaching!
You can also choose to move your baby forward for 15 months (around 9kg). But a clever mechanism ensures that you can’t do this until your baby is 80cm (around 15 months). This will not rotate forward until the head restraint is at the correct height.
Adjusting the seat is also a breeze: no rebound bar gets in the way. As it uses ISOFIX mounts and brackets. Mount the ISOFIX arm in place on your car and adjust the 19-position outriggers. The indicator on top of the base shows it’s in the correct position!
Moving onto safety –
The seat features Joie’s wraparound safety protection panel that deploys when your child sits in the seat. It provides extra safety to occur in a crash. There’s also a 5-point harness with shoulder sleeves and buckles to keep them comfortable and secure. The 3-piece baby inserts also ensure it positioned correctly them at a very young age.
Now, let’s doing something extra to make life easier for parents! Besides the 360° swivel seat, there are 6 different reclining modes that can adjust without having to reinstall the seat. There’s the Grow Together head restraint and seat belt, just lift the head restraint and the belt will also extend. So unscrewing and re-threading is not a hassle when you pull the belt to tighten. A simple pull will put the head restraint in place correct location. Place when the harness is tight. If you do it right, then no worries!
- i-Size ECE R129/02 Compliant
- Fits back from birth to 105cm/4 years old
- Fits forward-facing 15 months to 105 cm / 4 years
- Smart Ride™ lock helps keep the baby back until it is safe to move forward (15 months)
- 360° one-hand seat rotation for easy getting on and off
- Simple Swivel™ twist activator in a natural position
- Sleeps reclining; includes 6 reclining positions for both backward and forward modes
- Guard Surround Safety™ panel activates when seat belts tightened
- One-handed 6-position Grow Together™ head restraint and harness system can adjust without re-threading
- Grow-with-me baby insert has 3 separate pieces for a custom fit at any stage
- Tri-Protect™ head restraint provides security with three layers of protection within the wings, including patented Intelli-Fit™ memory foam
- 5-point harness with shoulder flaps and lower buckle for easy tightening in one go
- Easy installation with retractable ISOFIX
- Instant tilt change without reinstallation
- 19-position adjustable support legs provide maximum stability and security and can adjust for an optimal fitt
- Mounting indicators are on top of the base to confirm proper load leg mounting
- Plush, Cushioning & Luxurious Fabrics
- Built-in side ventilation